What would be different in your life if you had a good handle on your stress and anxiety on a daily basis?
I’ve helped hundreds of people do just that through my EMAS program. EMAS stands for Excelling in Managing Anxiety and Stress, and it has been a game changer for so many!
Just because we are emerging from the pandemic does not mean that normal everyday stress goes away. We are still faced with the same stressful situations at home and at work. If you’re ready to feel more in control, experience less anxiety and more peace with a more positive outlook, this is for you!
We’ll meet on a private zoom link one hour a week for 5 weeks. Everything will be recorded strictly for members in case you can’t attend live. Each week I teach a proven method to help you feel more in control of your stress and anxiety. These methods have been scientifically proven to reduce stress, anxiety, fear, worry and the like. I have used them for over a decade both personally and professionally, with clients, friends and family and of course myself, with so much positive feedback and reports of people feeling so much better!
Why not be one of the happy, healthy ones? You deserve it!
BONUSES: All Registrants get these Fabulous Freebies
- Bonus One on One coaching session with me to discuss your individual needs and create a personalized strategy (valued over $250!)
- An invitation to become part of my Women’s Wisdom Circle Facebook group for additional support, motivation and inspiration.
- Calming Guided meditation – Listen to anytime you begin to feel stress or anxiety.
- Daily Affirmations Page (I use these every day!)
- 3 Steps to Creating Marvelous Mornings (set yourself up for a fabulous day everyday)
- How to Rewire Your Brain for Success, published article.
- Program Workbook so you can follow along on each class, take notes & stay organized
- All live class sessions are recorded and available to you indefinitely so you can refer back to them anytime for support and inspiration!
- Saturday October 1 9:30am
- Saturday October 8 9:30am
- Saturday October 15 9:30am
- Wednesday October 19 7:30pm
- Wednesday October 26 7:30pm