Whole Body Health & Nutrition Counseling
Linda Mitchell BS, Certified Holistic Health Coach, Reiki Master, LMT, Clinical Hypnotherapist, AADP
This approach is not about acquiring more self-discipline or willpower. It’s about personally discovering what nourishes you physically, mentally and emotionally, discovering and releasing your unique blocks to success and ultimately choosing what works for you and what makes your life extraordinary, fulfilling and creating the change you desire to meet your goals
Have you been wanting to:
• Improve your eating habits?
• Feel confident in choosing and preparing better food for you and your loved ones?
• Experience a remarkable increase in your energy and vitality?
• Understand your cravings and stop binges?
• Feel better in your body and achieve your ideal weight?
• Experience an increase in overall happiness in your life?
As a Health Coach, I am your personal advocate and accountability partner for living an energized and passionate life! Whatever your concerns are, my job is to help you find which food and lifestyle choices will work best for you and the life you desire. When diet changes, everything changes. What you eat literally becomes your cells, blood, tissues, organs and even your thoughts!
Your personalized program:
The goals of your personalized health counseling program are to radically improve your life, resolve concerns specific to you and your body, and to provide you with tools for a lifetime of balance.
Your program will include:
• Two sessions per month, in-person or via phone
• A health food store tour (if desired) & Lesson in reading labels
• Email support between sessions
• Books, CDs, handouts and other materials
• Healthy recipes and self-care products
• A monthly newsletter
• Access to my lending library of health and wellness books
Like most of us, you have probably tried a variety of diets, and may have even managed to do well on some for a few weeks or even months. This approach is different; it is based on you as a unique individual.
We will cover all of the following:
• Setting goals
• Dealing with cravings
• Food counseling
• Strategies for making simple but impactful lifestyle changes
• Taking consistent actions towards increasing your health
• Improving personal relationships & communication
• Menu planning and cooking with greater ease
• Being healthy on the road and on the go
• Making better food choices at work
• Getting support from others
• Greater awareness when eating and in life
The first step toward attaining your wellness goals is to contact me for a free introductory consultation, we will evaluate all of your specific health concerns, your goals, and complete a thorough wellness inventory together. Now is the time!